When integrity & safety matter most
Bureau Veritas Australia provides an extensive range of testing, inspection and certification services relevant to the aerospace industry.
From technical services including material and engineering investigations, advanced non-destructive testing (NDT) inspections and data analysis, to aerospace specific quality management system certifications, and even workplace safety and environmental services, Bureau Veritas have vast experience supporting some of the world’s largest airlines, aeroplane manufacturers and aviation bodies from Europe to Africa to Australia.
Furthermore, Bureau Veritas testing, inspection and certification services can often be adapted to client specific needs, and are designed to help clients achieve and demonstrate conformance to the latest QHSE standards and regulations.
We can support our aerospace clients with:
● Certification to aerospace industry safety standards such as AS/EN 9100, AS/EN 9110/9120, JISQ 9100;
● Plant auditing and OHS related Inspection for sites, hangers & buildings;
● Material testing and advanced non-destructive testing services for the maintenance, monitoring or auditing of components, equipment, welding, metal infrastructure or even aircraft fuselage;
● Material failure investigations;
● Pressure vessel design review, Inspection and testing (related to fuel or chemical storage tanks and infrastructure)